And you thought reading was dull? Wow, please allow me to prove you wrong with these absolute HOWLERS hidden in the margins of your very own textbook. That’ll teach you to skip out on a $150 purchase.
1. A moles pun? Nice, chemistry textbook
2. An “orangement” of oranges, well played sir!
3. If you look closely inside this engineering textbook diagram… there’s a man trapped… you sickos
4. Yo physics textbook, this mnemonic device rolls right off the tongue
5. Someone in this psych textbook is a Broncos fan
6. Physics textbook CALLS OUT political science as “not a real science” SLAM
7. Someone please help this statistics textbook writer. You can find him curled up underneath his desk
8. Thank you physics textbook, for this picture of a parachuting cat
9. No one’s going to solve this mystery of a raccoon inside a math textbook, but don’t worry, the writers are having a laugh about it
10. Better here than on the cover of the Ellison novel
11. Aww that’s kinda cute psych textbook
12. Cell cycle, nice one biology textbook *slaps own forehead*
13. Learn practical Japanese:
14. Hello, “Mexican and his hat,” what are you doing in a physics textbook?
15. Statistics glossary tells it like it is. Thank goodness for the jokes
Also: What Math Textbooks Should Be About, Based On Their Covers